I got my red Modern Chain Tote!!! *more photos added*

"When I want something I GET IT...I have a GOOD friend who works saks in NYC"
What's her name VIPStyle? We could always use a good SA at Saks. Can we use your name if we call her?

LOL ..When I said I WANT something I get it ....I meant I stop at NOTHING to find it ...WHATEVER IT IS and 90% of the time I get it... :graucho:

....THE SA in New York I deal with works in Fine jewelry..Her name is Iwona..SHE IS WONDERFUL and she WILL go over to the handbag department for you even thou she works in Fine Jewelry...I hate dealing with the Chanel department on the phone so I call her and she helps me out..
Plus I had ISSUES with the chanel dept a few months ago and the SAKS HANDBAG MANAGER stepped in and we became email buddies ..so when I'm interested in a bag she helps me out and lets me know if she can get it or not:smile:

Next week is Friends and family so you get 20% off in saks..Even in Fine Jewelry PLUS NO TAX when you ship it out of new York..SOMETHING to think about...;)

MC did come in some other styles, but it seems the tote was the most popular. It's hard to believe the demand for these totes. I think the black is gorgeous and you can't go wrong with it.

Thanks girls for the input, since I am already committed to the black in MC Tote, I am glad you and Swanky have confirmed for me that the black is gorgeous in this tote.
Penny

The red is gorgeous! It definitely looks like a keeper, but you must be completely satisfied and happy with your purchase! I have the grey large tote and love it. I never thought about the bag falling over, that never bothered me. Funny how we all look at different things when making our purchases. I'm awaiting this bag in red now! Hope you still love the bag! Keep us posted! :yes:

I am really coveting my Vintage Tote I retunred :sad:
I feel like an as$. . . I'm actually not usually so fickle, it was painful returning the Vintage tote and now it's gone. I may call Shannon tomorrow and ask her to scour the country and report back which colors are still out there.

I'm sort of desperate for a red bag though. Why won't they come out w/ a red Grand Shopper or something?:blah:

Swanky, I'd go with my gut and return the red MC and go get that gorgeous vintage tote. I was holding the Vintage Square this weekend and can't believe how amazingly soft that bag was. I went to pick up my metallic bowler but couldn't take my eyes or my hands off that Vintage Square. If it would have been in white, I'm sure I would have brought that one home :s. These damn bags are driving me CRAZY!!!

I know you love the luxury ligne, and they had a red LL tote.

Seriously, I'm so jealous I have just called the Chanel Boutique here in Sydney and they said that the only colour they will get is Black and Grey (not red or white). I really want a large red Chanel bag. I have so many black and tan. Not fair you girls are so lucky you have choices.