I got my red Modern Chain Tote!!! *more photos added*

1. I bought the small one, the large was too overwhelming for me. . . . didn't 'feel' right even though I LOVED it.
    So if anyone wants a large red one, I can point you in the right direction!

This is a great bag! I hope I still feel the same tomorrow, LOL! I am so fickle about bags sometimes!
    Shannon had one for me in red and in brown, the brown is still available if anyone needs one, she also had a large one in black and some flaps!
    Anyhow, here she is:

DSCF2436.jpg DSCF2437.jpg DSCF2439.jpg
  2. mas:

DSCF2440.jpg DSCF2441.jpg
  3. beautiful! congrats

4. That's beautiful Swanky. I absolutely adore red chanels, enjoy! I am still on the hunt for a jumbo lambskin classic flap in red.

5. It looks fabulous on you Amanda! I just love the red.

I don't know of any boutiques or department stores that ordered the small in white.

6. Swanky, that's a really nice bag! I'm sure you're going to love it in the morning :smile: .

I see you're wearing your Konstantino bracelet - I just :heart: that one!

7. Looks very nice and a perfect size.

8. I am loving everything CHANEL RED right now....
    I need a red bag.. congrats its gorgeous

9. I love this bag! For my own personal taste, this shape is nicer than the triangular one. I think red and white are the best colors for the MC. It looks great and has much more pizzaz than the white vintage ligne. All the Mom's at your DD's activities will hate you now LOL. Oh, and picture this bag with the black sunglasses and long blonde hair. You'll stop traffic!!

10. Swanky, I really like it on you--it looks great on you and I think you're going to love it in the morning:love: :love: !! I've seen your pics with your white Vintage Ligne tote pics before and I have to say this is "you":yes: !! Ugh, I wish I could get/afford a small one for me:shame: .

Amy

11. You look smashing!! :supacool:
    Oh, I can't wait to get my gray MC. did you see the hobo? thoughts?

12. so pretty! i love the color :drool:

13. Beautiful. I can't wait to go to NM again. I wish we had one here. I love seeing everything IRL.

It looks like you picked a real winner. I've been seeing so many beautiful red and white bags lately.

Congrats!!!!

14. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful bag...so jealous! Congrats!

15. That's a great bag, perfect size on you and the color rocks!!