I got my moss Turnlock Bowler:)

1. I got my moss Turnlock Bowler today and I love the color. I ordered it from ELuxury on thurs and FedEx delivered on Saturday. I only paid for regular shipping so I was impressed with that.

2. Kimber, congrats!!!!!!
    I'm happy for you, glad that you love the color. YAY!!

3. Thanks. baglover, do you remember me asking about the cat puke stain on my firebird red bag?

4. Ooh..post pics if you can. That is a cute bag! Congrats on the new addition :smile:

5. I recall the stain, but I forgot you were the one who asked about that. I'm getting old & forgetful. =(

Kimber, I remember giving you my thoughts on the color Moss though; I am so glad you went with your instints. Everyone has a different preference, what you love is all that matters. =) Enjoy!

6. I would love to. I took some, but how do I post them??

7. bag.lover you had recommended that I use Margarets Factotum to remove the stain and they did a great job. I just wanted to thank you!!!

8. YAY!!! Fast delivery! Better sooner than later =)

If you need help with pics, feel free to send them to me and I'll resize and post for you jenny.banh[at]gmail[dot]come

9. Ooohhh Congrats Kimber :yahoo: !! I would love to see pics of the moss color. I just love my Black Turnlock Bowler and thinking I should get the red color :graucho: . LOL!!

10. missypoo I have the red and absolutely love it!!!

11. mello_yello_jen I emailed the pics to ya!!

12. Can't wait to see your pics!!

13. Congrats on the bag!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I have it in black and I love it. :love:

14. Congrats on the bag! Don't forget to post some pics!

15. And here's pics of Kimber's GORGEOUS moss bowler

:drool: :drool: :drool:

(I'll post watermarked pics this Monday)