I got my MJ today!!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
I just got my limited edition Marc Jacobs Sofia in Butterscotch...here are some pictures! A little worried about it getting dirty though...

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 72
pseub said:
Ooh, wow! Where did you find that color????

Thanks for the kind comments...will look into Apple Garde.

Pseub - I got it off eBay last week for $280!!! It retailed for $975, and hasn't been used...new, with tags and dustbag! Did you ever get your white Stella?

SuLi said:
Thanks for the kind comments...will look into Apple Garde.

Pseub - I got it off eBay last week for $280!!! It retailed for $975, and hasn't been used...new, with tags and dustbag! Did you ever get your white Stella?

Yes, but I just couldn't get used to the size, it was so big! It looked really out of proportion to me (I'm 5'2") and felt awkward. I returned it, and have a white Sophia waiting for me to pick up at Neimans. Much better size for me.

pseub said:
Yes, but I just couldn't get used to the size, it was so big! It looked really out of proportion to me (I'm 5'2") and felt awkward. I returned it, and have a white Sophia waiting for me to pick up at Neimans. Much better size for me.

Is it with the original hardware?

SuLi said:
Is it with the original hardware?

Yes! :biggrin: I ended up getting one in black and one in antique white. I'm going to carry the black one today on its maiden voyage, and am hopefully picking up the white today (SA at Neimans is holding for me).