I got my Mirage!!! Yay!!!

1. I wanted it soooo badly that I hopped on the train into Manhattan -- a 50 minute ride. Then again, it was the smart thing to do because that shopping bag would really have gotten crushed during rush hour.

Anyway, the bordeaux speedy is HOTHOTHOT! And lucky me, I have a vintage Bebe mini skirt suit in bordeaux to wear with it. I'm going to pick up a pair of bordeaux patent pumps today (insert evil laugh here). I also have a bordeaux colored Nanette Lepore pants suit that also looks great. Whew. At least there's no crisis about what to wear this time.

But I do have a question. My SA inspected the bag before setting it aside for me which is nice. The lock AND the keys were attached. Which means I jingle a little when I walk. Not a bad thing, I guess. Sort of "Hey, look at me. I've got a Mirage." You think they can get the lock open if I go into a boutique and ask nicely? I'd rather not carry the keys, too. Does anyone wear a speedy with both lock and keys?

Ohmigod. I'm ranting. Off to look at shoes.
  2. First of all CONGRATS!! HOLLAA!!!

Arent the keys in the lock?? Cant you just take them out of the lock???
  3. That's great. I love the speedy in bordeaux. Congrats!!
  4. Congratulations.
  5. Congratulations!!! It's a great bag. I don't understand your question about the lock and keys though. If they are both on the tab, can't you just remove the keys through the O-ring and unlock the padlock?
  6. Congrats! :smile:
  7. Hmmm... I love your bag. Very nice. About the lock, can't U remove it yourself?
  8. Congrats!
  9. Congrats on your bordeaux mirage!
  10. Congrats on your new mirage. Please post pics when you have a chance so we can drool. I never get tired of looking at new mirage pics.
  11. just split the little hoopy thing the keys are on like you woud take a key off normally then you can open it and put the spare key back on the hoopy thing, easy peasy.

Congrats on your long awaited Mirage
  12. congrats !!! please post pics when you can, I love mirage :smile:
  13. Congrats :smile:

14. yayyyyy! bordeaux is beautiful isn't it??? i don't carry my keys with me on my lock though. doesn't yours have the little tiny split ring on them attached to the lock? can you not get it off? if not i'd bring it to LV and have them do it. i'm sure they could.

i had a bordeaux waiting for me there but opted to go to atlantic city to get mine instead. wonder if you got the one i would have gotten :p

and have you seen my shoes i got a few weeks ago to go with my bordeaux?

i am in :heart: -- i'd like another pair though so if you find some other ones that go really nicely, please share! and a pair of boots that would go...:drool: -- good luck on your search!
  15. Congrats restricter.....I'm glad you love your Mirage as much as I love mine...