I got my Marine/Cobalt Matinee today!

woah dinosaurs

with a lisp.
May 25, 2007
I never thought I'd own a blue bag because I really dislike blue, but this bag is an amazing shade of blue!

I look very delirious peering through the blue straps in the last photo, but I usually am delirious.

Attachments

• bluebecky.jpg
    bluebecky.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 259
  • bluebecky2.jpg
    bluebecky2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 222
  • ohmygodimcrazy.jpg
    ohmygodimcrazy.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 191
YEAHHH! thats a gorgeous bag! Would you tell me what kind of leather is on the bag? I had heard the main body is almost suede like and the flaps are patent. Is this true?

YEAHHH! thats a gorgeous bag! Would you tell me what kind of leather is on the bag? I had heard the main body is almost suede like and the flaps are patent. Is this true?

I can understand how someone might think it feels a bit like suede, but it doesnt to me. There's no brush to it. The crackle is very tiny so I think that's where that idea comes from. It looks very sparkly, not shiny (e.g. the grey matinee). The flaps are patent and I'm usually opposed to patent, but I think it really worked for this one. It's an appropriate place for the patent, I think. The texture is very unique feeling, it's not exactly smooth, but it's not rough. Give me your addresses and I shall mail you all swatches. Kidding, that would entail tearing apart my bag. It would be nice to have swatches available.