I got my Marine/Cobalt Matinee today!

1. I never thought I'd own a blue bag because I really dislike blue, but this bag is an amazing shade of blue!

I look very delirious peering through the blue straps in the last photo, but I usually am delirious.
    bluebecky.jpg bluebecky2.jpg ohmygodimcrazy.jpg
  2. Congrats! She's a beauty!
  3. thank you!
  4. that's really pretty!
  5. :nuts: nice!!!
  6. Ooh, I love it! Congrats!
  7. Another beautiful one! :smile:
  8. Wow, I haven't seen that color before! Looks great on you!
  9. This totally reminds me of French or Electric Blue from Balenciaga. I LOVE it... now I wonder if I could pull something like this off. haha. :smile:
  10. YEAHHH! thats a gorgeous bag! Would you tell me what kind of leather is on the bag? I had heard the main body is almost suede like and the flaps are patent. Is this true?

11. I can understand how someone might think it feels a bit like suede, but it doesnt to me. There's no brush to it. The crackle is very tiny so I think that's where that idea comes from. It looks very sparkly, not shiny (e.g. the grey matinee). The flaps are patent and I'm usually opposed to patent, but I think it really worked for this one. It's an appropriate place for the patent, I think. The texture is very unique feeling, it's not exactly smooth, but it's not rough. Give me your addresses and I shall mail you all swatches. Kidding, that would entail tearing apart my bag. It would be nice to have swatches available.

12. Anyone can pull it off and more importantly, put it on.
  13. Gorgeous!!
  14. thank you!:heart:
  15. Congrats, it looks great on you!! It will be so fun to carry this S/S!!!