I got my learners permit!!

1. AAHHHHH im so excited!

I just got my learners permit....which means that i can drive around as long as there is someone in the car with a liscene and they are older than like 21......

hehehhe sorry guys im just really happy! i was really neverous that i wasnt going to pass the test but i did!

ohh and my picture is good! lol

2. Congrats...I'm embarassed to tell anyone this..but I failed mine twice before I got lucky & passed. LOL! I know..but I'm really not that terrible of a driver.

3. congrats, driving is so fun :smile:

4. Congrats! Have fun and drive safe!!

5. Congrats!

I passed my learners permit the first time, but when it was time to take my drivers test - I failed twice!!

6. Congratulations!!! Have fun and drive safe!!:flowers:

7. thanks guys! lol i drive like a granny - its quite funny acually, but id rather be too careful than not careful enough!

hahah dont be embaressed that you failed it...lots of my friends failed it! and i think i just got lucky because i guessed on a bunch of the questions!! lol

8. congrats!!! you're gonna have so much fun driving AND lots of stories to tell!!! congrats!!!

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats!

11. congrats.. driving rocks!

12. congrats! I still need to get mine :shame:

13. congratulations!

14. thanks girlies!

15. Congrats! I just got my driver's license last week! I took my hubby's car out for the very first time today by myself (I got very good at driving the driving school's car with the instructor next to me, but never by myself). I just a K-turn to get to the other side of the road so I can make all right turns around the block once! Then I did another K turn back so I put the car back where it was. When hubby came home, he said he knew I moved his car. Sounds nerdy, but I was so relieved I could do this on my own. Tomorrow, I will do it again!

Good luck! Practice as much as you can. It made a difference on my road test. The examiner failed a lot of people but passed me because it showed that I had practiced many, many hours! I failed the road test twice about ten years ago and never tried again until a few months ago. I need to drive now that I have a baby and live in this area with few sidewalks.