I got my Kath Katherine Kwei Teresa Hobo (January giveaway) and took 25678 pictures

1. Hello All, I was having a crappy day @ work and when I get home guess what was waiting for me?? :yahoo:my new Katherine Kwei purse I won @ tPF. I took lots of pictures for you guys to see this beauty, it's really beautiful. The leather is so soft and smells great. It's way bigger that I tought, I love it :love:. Needless to say my day got better! Thank you so much Megs and Vlad for working your as** off everyday to make this forum an awesome place :flowers:

So here you go.. lets cut the chase because I hate stripteases :p.

I got this super cute funny card too that reads "best things in life are free"!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. and more...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Back pocket

[​IMG]

Interior.. super roomy.

[​IMG]

3. Gorgeous bag!!! You are so lucky!

4. Zipper pull

[​IMG]

No Flash

[​IMG]

With Flash

[​IMG]

Details

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. It's gorgeous! Congratulations and enjoy!

6. Congratulations! That would make my day, too!

7. I got more :shame: lol

I took this one next to my Neverfull PM for size reference

[​IMG]

And of course, modeling pictures (I suck at this BTW, I really do :p)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. You got it! Yay!! It looks so good on you. Congratulations again. :flowers:

9. Thank you guys. Ohhh I forgot to thank the mods.. you guys work your as**s off too, keeping the harmony here @ tPF. Lol.

Thank you Priin.

10. oo congrats, that is such a beautiful bag!

11. Sweet! Congrats on the new purse! I love that one! Whoo hooo, looks good on you!

Rats, I didn't sign up for that giveaway because I felt if I won. it wouldn't be fair since everyone pitched in and bought me my LV... lol... but this month, ALL bets are off! HA!

12. Wow, beautiful bag! Love the detailing and color. Congratulations!

13. OMG girl that bag looks amazing on you! I could never pull that off! You look fabulous!!! :yahoo: and thanks to Megs and Vlad for getting all this great stuff for our giveaways!! And thanks to Katherine Kwei! :biggrin:

14. Oh that bag looks absolutely GORGEOUS on you!!!!! I'm so glad you won that bag! It looks great on you!!!!!

15. Thanks LAtiero. Speedy you are so funny, game on!!.
    Candace I'm sure you can pull that off and more!