I got my Jimmy Choo Riki today!!!

1. I'm so excited! I've been trying to get this bag and had all kinds of problems but it's finally here. When I took it out of the box the leather smelled sooo good. It's so beautiful. I'm in love!

Here are some pics I took. I took a couple with me holding it for those who want to get an idea of size. I'm only 5'0" tall so keep that in mind. Sorry the pics are kind of bad quality. I had to lighten some of them up so you can actually see the bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. more pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Congrats! It is a beauty and I know you will just love it! I have become such a JC fan these past 6 months and I just love the Riki and the Ramona.:yahoo:
    Enjoy your bag, it looks BEAUTIFUL on you!

4. Oh stunning! It looks great on you. :yes: Thanks so much for posting the pics, and enjoy your new bag!!!

5. OMG, that bag totally suits you. Great job! gorgeous!

6. Congrats! It looks perfect. Good size too.

I noticed your from New Orleans. The Saks there has a great Jimmy Choo collection. That's where I first saw the Ramona I got.

7. Looks great, congrats!

8. oh la la, looks great. never though of purchasing jimmy handbags, just the shoes, but your bag has got me thinking

9. very nice!

10. It looks great on you! Congrats!

11. FABULOUS! I love these bags!!!!

12. I never even knew Choo made bags until I saw one but then I fell in love!

They have them at Saks but didn't have the color I wanted (just plain black leather) and they told me that what they had was it. I had to call a boutique in Houston and it turns out it was shipped from Florida. Oh well, don't care where it came from, I love it!

13. Great bag! I love it! The size and style looks great on you. congrats!

14. congrats! it looks gorgeous on you!

15. It's stunning :biggrin: congrats!