I got my Ivory stam today!!!

1. The UPS guy finally came today!!! Its beautiful and smells divine. Just a few questions for you MJ stam fans. My purse is ivory, with shiny gold hardware, and light beige suede linning, the tag inside the bag saids R05 underneath it says 197. I was told its a spring 06 bag by the seller. But i was also read that all spring summer bags came with canvas linning so this must of been a fall or resort collection bag. Does this sound right to you ladies? i bought it off eBay from a reputable seller but i still want to be sure of its authenticity before i leave her a positive feedback. Thank you.

2. Have no idea on authenticy, but love that color!!!
  3. The Stam's seasons are a little confusing, since MJ has been releasing these at odd times, but yours is considered either S/S 06 or Resort and absolutely authentic. The Ivory and Black from this season came with the ivory/cream suede interior and the Putty from that same season came with a blue suede interior.

The patent bags (Chalk, Cola, Blush) came with the canvas interior and all the newer bags which are now being released for Pre-Fall also have the canvas.

Enjoy your Ivory - it's gorgeous!!
  4. Great looking bag moe,the only thing I don't like about it is the fact I didn't see it first, J/K :biggrin: .
    Congrats on getting yourself a beautiful Stam :smile: .
  5. Beautiful bag! Congratulations and enjoy it!
  6. It's a great bag! Is it very heavy?
  7. Congrats on your Stam! The ivory is gorgeous.
  8. Style101: Thank you so much for the reassurance

Cat: funny you say that I bought the stam as soon as I saw the auction. I think it was only listed for 1/2 hr before I took it.

yumchocolate: Its not heavy at all.

Its such a well made bag i love all the stitching and the suede linning it's just gorgeous!!!! I'm also very excited because we don't have this bag for sale in Canada!
  9. Congrats, that is one beautiful bag!
  10. totally yum!!! i want a baby stam!!!! congrats on your new bag!
  11. Congrats!!!
  12. beautiful bag! congrats!
  13. Beautiful bag! As for the seller, you shouldn't worry about it. She's legit, she's a member of the TFS board. I know because I almost bought a Bbag from her but got overbid by someone at the last minute. Congrats again!
  14. Very pretty! Congrats on a great find!
  15. Gorgeous bag. My black stam is a resort. The tag is R05 610.