I got my Heritage Bags Today! Help Decide

1. Well Seeing I couldn't decide between the medium or large size totes I ordered both so I didn't have to go and pay for shipping twice and plus I could play around with both and see what one I liked best. So I know I will be going back to the Coach store here shortly but in the mean time which bag do you guys prefer on me? I took some pictures to help. Thanks for all your help and support.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LARGE SIZE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. You look tiny. Is that the medium or large in the last pic? Very cute bags!

3. Sorry it only lets you post 8 pics per page. so here is the

MEDIUM SIZE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I am waiting for the other model pic on different size

5. LOL thanks but I am no where near tiny hehe.. and the one I have on is large

6. Ahhh okay. I see. The large is my choice now that I see both sizes.

7. i say medium!

8. I vote medium.. but I guess it depends on what you will be using it for. :shrugs:

9. LARGE

[​IMG]

VS

MEDIUM

[​IMG]

10. I say medium! :smile:

11. Medium unless you really like big bag and carry a lot with you!!:p Large looks good too actually :s

12. I will take a pic of all items in my current purse then you guys tell me lol

[​IMG]

PLUS I have my cellphone and digital camera not shown in this picture

13. That large is fabulous!

But I think the medium suits you very well.:smile:

14. I vote medium!!!! But I dont like to carry huge bags as my "everyday" bag, so if you are going to use this as a school/work bag, then the large would be great!!!!!!

15. I say medium!!!!! :tup: