I got my first pair of Chanel pearls and I LOVE them!

1. I never have time to take pictures, so I can just describe. They are long and of various widths with two CCs on the strand with silver. I got them at Saks yesterday--just because :nuts: Yea! I also got on the list for the black metallic reissue.
  2. Oh yea....I know that necklace. Beautiful! CONGRATS!!!! Pearls are the best.
  3. enjoy wearing your pearls! model it for us when you get a chance! :smile:
  4. I have that necklace, it's really beautiful. Congrats!!
  5. Ahhh! I know exactly which necklace you mean, you lucky girl! They are to die for, post pics when you get the chance!
  6. oooooh I want to see!! Congrats!
  7. pics pics plz! =)
  8. I have them too. Love them, so versatile.
  9. They must have been the timeless classic ones.. those are TDF!! Congrats!
  10. Congrats Leem! I'm dying to see them!! What a great purchase you will have them forever - so classic!
  11. Hey, and I completely understand about not having enough time. How old is your baby? Take your time - we'll all be here when things slow down for you - Enjoy!
  12. congrats!! :biggrin:
  13. They sound pretty. Enjoy!!!
  14. Hey girls--I have a 2.5 year old and 6 week old. In fact, these boards make up most of my adult conversation : ) I do love these pearls, though, and will try to take pictures of them in between babies!!
  15. Congrats on your pearls.. the sound beautiful!! if you don't mind me asking.. how much were they??