I got my first MJ bag, I smell an addiction...

1. I love it! I ended up ordering a Luxy clutch the same day (bad! very bad! :p). I wish I had better pictures, but this was the best I could do this morning. I got it on Thursday evening and I've been carrying it close to me ever since. It's so pretty in person. It's a Marc by Marc Jacobs Beth Fieldbag. I have a few other little MJ things (a suede clutch, a silver cosmetics case, and a heart compact/mirror), but I'm now I'm officially in love. Since it's not a love I can actually afford, I started a little savings piggy bank just for my next bag, haha.

I wish I could get a better pic of the outside, it really is lovely:

And I adore the lining!
  2. Welcome to the Marc Jacobs fan club!!! Your bag is lovely..good for you & congrats!!! I know what you mean about already looking for your next one!!! This forum is grand for help and information..Don't hesitate to post on questions regarding your future purchases...B/C you KNOW they'll be more!!! Enjoy your bag!! Got modeling pics?! :p
  3. Congratulations!! What a great bag. I love the interior. His bags are quite addicting. Don't ya just keep wanting more. :yes:
  4. Thanks! No modeling pics just yet... maybe I'll post one later when my boyfriend can take a picture?

My justification for this bag was that I would love it so much that I'd stop wasting money on buying multiple cheapie bags... but it's not working out that way! Sure, no more money wasted on cheap purses, but I foresee more MJ bags in the future. Still, though, I don't see myself getting bored of this purse quickly like I do all my others. They're an investment, right? :love:
  5. very cute! i love the inside! congrats!
  6. Adorable!!! I think that's such a cute bag. And versatile!! I just joined the MJ club yesterday with my new large black MP. We're newbies!! :happydance:
  7. Congrats MPJ!

I'm officially putting myself on a shopping ban until May. I just won an MJ messenger bag on eBay... I almost forgot about it, went to check on it and there were 46 seconds left. I bid and won it for cheap. But no more buying ANYTHING but food and gas for the car until I'm done with this semester. Bad bad bad!
  8. I love the style! Congrats! :smile:
  9. Congrats, that lining is stunning!
  10. Gz, the purse is beautiful! Love MJ! :graucho:
  11. How cute ! :yes:
  12. Thanks everyone! I'm really in love. This is my first really nice handbag, and I love just looking at it. And I love opening it; the lining still surprises me.
  13. That is a ver cute bag-congrats!
  14. very cute! congrats on your cute new addition!