I Got My First Lv!!!!!!!!!

1. Yaaaaaaaaaaay I finally did it!!!!!! I went to LV in Sydney and got the Speedy 25 I've been lusting over for ages!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! I also went out in town later and got my drink spiked so be careful in Sydney okay? Lol. But the speedy makes up for it :love: .
  2. beautiful!

and omg are you ok now?
  3. Congrats. I loved the day I got my first one. I must have stared at it for hours not believing I actually got one. (Does that sound sad?) I am just a bag lover since I was a little girl, I can't help it!!!!
  4. Congrats! I'm sorry about what happened to you later. You can never be too careful, I guess.
  5. Congartulations!! Looks lovely!! Enjoy:biggrin:
  6. Congratulations on the bag! It's beautiful! Sorry about what happened. Don't ever leave your drink unattended. Be careful!
  7. Yay! Congrats on your first LV :nuts: Thank goodness you caught that your drink had been tampered with - be careful!
  8. Congrat's
  9. Congrats!
  10. Congrats on the new LV .. what are you going to get next:p That is VERY scary news about your drink. I hope you are OK:love:
  11. Hey Congrats, lv_obsessed! Glad to hear you finally got that Speedy you wanted;) Ooh be careful in bars and clubs. It's not just in Syd but loads of other places too. Hope you had good friends to watch over you that day.
  12. GREAT CHOICE!!!!!! ENJOY IT!!!:love:
  13. Congrats on your purchase !
  14. Great first purchase! I'm sure they'll be plenty more to follow!!! :p
  15. Lovely bag, congrats on your purchase!