I Got My FIRST LV Tonight!!

1. I bought my very first LV on eBay and it came tonight! Shipping only took about 3-4 days from Hong Kong! Wow.

I won't keep you guys guessing because I also have a question. The bag is a blue Epi Petite Noe (Toledo, right?) and I absolutely ADORE it. I went to the public washroom in the mall, threw the mailer in the garbage, and stuffed my handbag into the Noe. Lol. I was that eager to use it!

However, I am so suprised at how light and thin it is! I thought the Epi leather was really thick and hard to bend...like dress shoes leather almost, know what I mean..and it gets softer other time as it creases and stretches? But it's pretty thin (actually feels more like faux leather...) and I thought the inside lining was suede? But it's just sueded fabric? I've already authenticated the auction (and I just compared the bag to the photos, same one)

I still LOVE the bag, of course. And Epi is BEAUTIFUL but just surprised! If the new Epi leather is supposed to be more "soft and supple" I can't imagine how much more so.

2. Congrats!

3. :yahoo:

4. Wonderful, love Epi! There are two kinds of epi leathers, the thicker one and the soft one, not sure what models this applies to. Also, two different blues: toledo and myrtille. The inside (in my epi speedy atleast) is canvas. Post pics please:yes:

5. congrats!!!!!

and don't forget to post pics

6. Congrats!!! :yahoo:

7. congrats, can't wait to see the pics.

8. nice i love blue epi!:drool:

9. congrats! pic plsss...

10. Oh can't wait ot see ti! Congrats!:yahoo:

11. congrats... pics plzzz:yes:

12. congrats .. pix:biggrin:

13. Congrats.

14. congrats!

15. :yahoo: WOW! I also love Blue Epi :love:
    Congrats!!! Dont forget to post your pics :yes: