I got my first LV today!!!

1. I finally decided on the mono speedy 30 with a mono zippy wallet. They both arrived today from eluxury.com. I have switched out my beloved balenciaga, my much loved ink colored one, on to a new purse. So far, I love it!!! I might even love the wallet more!!! I love having a zippered wallet, that way when I am out with the baby and short on room, I can take the wallet out of my purse and throw it in my diaper bag and go, and not worry about stuff falling out since it is zippered. The wallet is really nice. Lot's of room for me. I can't wait until I actually get to carry the bag out. My son (6) rolled his eyes at me when I took the bag out of the box. He said "what, another bag!" :push: Cute isn't he???:blink: Just wanted to share!!!

2. yay yay yay congrats :biggrin:

3. me too! isn't it a nice feeling? ok, take some pictures to share.

4. YA! Congrats!!!!!!!!! I was thinking of getting the zippy wallet just for the zipper as well. Nice to have it zip around and everythings in there, nice and organized! I love "organization"!!:love:

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

5. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

6. :yahoo: Congrats! Post pics!

7. You will have fun rotating between your LV and Balenciaga bags! Congrats.

8. Congrat's on your lv purchase, Enjoy!

9. Yay! Congrats! I'm sure it will be the first of many.

10. COngrats!! LOL that is funny your son even knows you love bags!!

I would love to see pics too! I am really interested in the zippy wallet.

11. Congrats, and your son's comment is just too darling !

12. Wow, such a fantastic bag and wallet. CONGRATS!

13. Congrats! I'm sure you'll looove it!

Out of the mouths of babes! haha. I was babysitting my twin 4 yr. old neices when i got my cognac spy in the mail... When i opened it, the one says "Oh.... That looks like a roast beef!"
    Gotta love kids!

14. congrats!!! i reckon you've chosen some real classic LV pieces!!!

15. Congrats! Your son sounds adorable!