I got my first First!!!!! here's what I got >>>

1. the 05 bordeaux! Yes, I did have a bordeaux twiggy but I'm selling that one since I didn't like the shape enough. Thanks a million to the purse member who sold it to me. I'll take very good care of her.

This First is slightly lighter I think. Its the cutest little thing. I shyed away for a long time on a First thinking its too small but I wore it yesterday for work with a belted trench and its so cute!! I wore it either in the bend of my arm with my rolled up Elle magazine peaking out of it, or in my hand with tassles a swinging :wlae:

(I happen to own a pair of vintage looking dark red boots, pictured and wore them yesterday. A very unplanned match) :yes::

ps. I saw Tyra Banks at The Mercer Kitchen in NY 2 nights ago. She sat next to our table and was carrying her infamous fake grey bbag!!

DSC03582.jpg balenc.jpg DSC03577.jpg DSC03575.jpg DSC03576.jpg
  2. its beautiful! congrats! I have a black first and i was a bit hesitant at first but now i love it!

3. Karen I'm so please you love your new baby...although I miss her:crybaby:
    You look beautiful with her! I love your outfit:yes:

4. mimi - yea I really wasn't sure on this. Its so small (but so cute!). I'm still adjusting to it actually but I do love it. Some pics under the celebs carrying their Firsts sold it to me too actually. lol!!!

5. Aww, it looks so adorable on you. :pCongrats. :yahoo:I have to get a First for myself one of these days.:wlae:

6. Congrats! :yahoo:Such a pretty colour! And it looks great on you!

7. Thanks for the smooth transaction. She's in safe hands :yes: and as for the outfit, my boyfr looked me up and down and said 'did you buy those boots with that bag?' :roflmfao: It does look cute together.

8. I'm happy she's gone a good home:p

9. Beautiful! And it looks great on you! Congrats!

10. That's hilarious that you saw Tyra Banks w/her fake!! lol!!! You look great with your first First!!! Congrats!

11. It looks fab on you!:love: Congrats, Karenab!:yes:

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Karenab - congrats for ur 05 bordeaux first and it's my fav color as it reminds me of my 05 bordeaux work which i sold it (really regret....sigh).....the leather is TDF and u look gd with her:heart:

13. I have a bordeaux first and I think it's the perfect bag for when you just want to carry a wallet and a few other things. I also have a bordeaux box which I LOVE as a every day bag. Congrats!

14. I love your bag, she is so beautiful, congrats, the leather is tdf and the color is really cute.

15. wow that is a really really gorgeous bag :heart: - great color and smooshy - CONGRATS!! Looks fab on you and love the boot match!! ;)