I got my FIRST designer jeans today!!

love said:
Congrats on your first pair! Once you start you will never look back. Trust me. I have more than 30 pairs and that was with a lot of restraint on my part! I'm sure you look great: Joeys are a great choice!

30 pairs with a lot of restraint? wow!:biggrin:

I also just bought first designer jeans, Paige denim. I tried on all diff ones. My next best was AG. I didn't think I would spend that much money on a pair of jeans. I wear on occassion. I prob will wear more cuz they look good. I also have an Asian butt... and it makes me look like I have something now. Its worth it! I am having them altered. I should get them back in a week.

lDeelDee said:
Sometimes I find them with the label crossed out at a huge discount. Are these ok to buy? They're sold AS IS

Just make sure you triple check the entire jeans with your very sharp eyes and look closely at all the seams, inside of the pockets and etc. to check for any defect. When trying on the jeans try to sit, squat, kick, and walk around with them to make sure they're not defective since they're getting sold as is. Otherwise, I love a huge discount! :amuse:

Cristina said:
Designer jeans are another one of my vices :graucho: My favorites are Juicy Couture, Citizens of Humanity and Frankie B :heart:

Congrats, Irissy! Welcome to your new addiction :P

Yayyy! Thanks Cris. I did try on a pair of funky looking Citizens of Humanity but they were over $300! :shocked: Meanwhile, my baby cousin kept telling me "I'll MAKE you a pair!" while trying to drag me away from it. :lol:

P.S. I love your kitties!

Congrads on your FIRST pair of designer jeans!!

I have been a designer jean fiend for quite a few years..until I decided spending $200+ on jeans is a little silly...but I still do purchase once in awhile.

My favorites are 7's (very good basic jeans) R&R (but quality was questionable over the last 8 months) and Nudies!!! Disgusting or not, I have not washed mine (and they are about 4 months old)

Thanks timtimtim and love_them_all!

love_them_all: Is that a Chanel cassette tape evening bag in your avatar? :love: I think Madonna or some other celebrity have one just like it.

SFAM is my favorite of all time. I think jeans is my true addiction although I do love purses. I bought 3 pairs of SFAM alone this week and I'm going to the sample sale in OC this Sunday. Boy, I'm going to be broke next week.

i wanna chime in on paige denim jeans! made my flat asian butt look pretty darn good! i got the laurel canyons cuz i like the rise...very sexy:graucho:

i wear a 27 in both paige and joeys so i think the sizes correspond well between the two styles. i got mine at revolve.com for 30% off. awesome return policy...almost easier than shopping at the actual stores!