I got my FIRST designer jeans today!!

Congrats Irissy!!! Now you've tempted me to go out and buy some. I'll have to wait till I get back to the states though...jeans in London are the SAME price...except in POUNDS!!

Where does everyone get the sales?? I'm still desperately trying to find them. This is a bad addiction haha.

Oh and while looking at Nordstrom.com, I came across Jordache jeans which were over $100 a pair. Erf...I never knew Jordache was that expensive.

shu said:
Congrats Irissy!!! Now you've tempted me to go out and buy some. I'll have to wait till I get back to the states though...jeans in London are the SAME price...except in POUNDS!!

Where does everyone get the sales?? I'm still desperately trying to find them. This is a bad addiction haha.

Oh and while looking at Nordstrom.com, I came across Jordache jeans which were over $100 a pair. Erf...I never knew Jordache was that expensive.

Thanks Shu! :P Nordstrom Rack is Nordstrom's clearance store where they send all their last seasons stuff to the Rack for ultra discount. Sometimes you can find Seven, True Religion and other jeans at the Rack. Unfortunately mine was on sale at the Rack in Sacramento but not at my Rack down here in Orange County. Boo hoo... :cry:

I don't know if there is a Nordstrom in London? Jeans sure are expensive at your areas. And geezes, I didn't know Jordache is THAT expensive! :shocked:

Jeans are my big addiction. I buy them almost every week. I got into them after I had my son and cheap ones just didn't look right anymore. I was amazed at what Sevens did for my booty. Now I can't stop buying them!! I'm looking for some new Rock and Republics.:biggrin:

Irissy said:
Thanks Shu! :P Nordstrom Rack is Nordstrom's clearance store where they send all their last seasons stuff to the Rack for ultra discount. Sometimes you can find Seven, True Religion and other jeans at the Rack. Unfortunately mine was on sale at the Rack in Sacramento but not at my Rack down here in Orange County. Boo hoo... :cry:

I don't know if there is a Nordstrom in London? Jeans sure are expensive at your areas. And geezes, I didn't know Jordache is THAT expensive! :shocked:

Hell yeah! I'm definitely waiting until I get back to NY to get them. Besides, with finals, I'm cooped up all day in my PJs anyway. :yucky:

I need all the help I can get for my asian behind!...though I really should be shopping for dress shirts instead since I have to "work" this summer.

abandonedimages said:
Thats awesome! lol Still working on getting my first pair.

Would Joes jeans compliment my flat semi-asian booty?

I LOVE Yanuik but they stopped carrying them at Macy's. So I started wearing Joes because they don't flatten my asian butt as Citizens and others did. So I would try them V if you can.

Actually yesterday, I went to Macy's and got 2 pairs of Joes for $58 each and 2 AG Jeans for the same price ($58 each). I had gift cards left from my birthday and Christmas so I took them all! YAY! They were originally $158 -$198 each!!

I asked the SA and she said that they clearanced Joe's pretty frequently. So if you like those (keep checking Macy's).

CONGRATS Irissy on your new pair. Now you need new sexy heels to go with them!! :smile:

Try TJMaxx. They occassionally get sevens and AG.

I got some classic bootcut stretch white sevens for only $69 today:smile: They also had some really nice faded stretch, but not in my size. They were $79. Otherwise, they had some rigid dogos in my size...but I feel like the rigids just aren't comfortable.

They had AG gemini -- which I did NOT like b/c they were too high waisted -- and some AG angels, which were cute, but rigid. Anyway the AG were only $39-49, so great deals if you find your size!!

They had Yanuks at TJ's too.