I got my first Coach!

1. I posted a couple of weeks ago about how I am considering a Chelsea mineral satchel. Well, after being stuck at the airport for 8 hours last week with a crappy bag that dug into my shoulder I decided to make the leap and got a black legacy shoulder (the kind with two flaps) bag on eBay. I needed a black bag in the worst way. It just came and I loooove it!! It is the perfect sized bag. I'm probably still going to get the mineral. Tonight I'm going to the boutique so I check everything out before I make my final decision. I'll try to post pics of me and the shoulder when I get a chance.

2. OOOOO can't wait to see!! :tup:

3. Sounds like a gorgeous bag! So glad that you got your first, Coach bags are really amazing, you won't regret it. Post pics when you can!

4. Congratulations.

5. i certanily know the experience, i got my first coach on this past christmas, it was the black soho large flap, now i'm hooked, for my anniversary i told my husband that i wanted the ivory and brown cotton shoulder bag, it is so beautiful, but i don't know, now i'm thinking about getting glasses or a wallet, uhh so many choice, and an un understanding husband

6. pics pics pics!!!

7. LOVE the shoulder bag! I just got one also. I also LOVE the Chelsea mineral satchel! I think that bag is so pretty! You could easily use it year-round and it has a ton of room. Too bad satchels and I don't get along. LOL......not liking the hobo. Satchel is definitely a better looking bag IMO. CONGRATS on your new Coach bag!
    Enjoy her!

8. Congratulations!!! Enjoy the "new bag" feeling as long as possible!

9. That's great! I have a Legacy shoulder too (2006 version) and it's my absolute FAVE...you are going to love it!

Congrats!

10. Congrats! Coach is a great bag for a great price!

11. Congrats! Enjoy!

12. Great! Youll love whatever Coach you end up deciding on!
    Make sure to post pictures for us!
    ;D

13. congrats!

14. Congrats!

15. cant wait to see!