I got my first Chanel! *happiness*

Congratulations! And thank you for these pictures!

Yesterday I purchased my first ever Chanel bag, medium/large flap in black caviar and with silver hardware. I can really relate to the excitement of opening the box and unwrapping the beauty inside it! :yahoo:

East-west is definitely next on my wish list.

So pretty! Both the kitty and the bag!!
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thank you SO much ladies! :shame: Muffin thanks you too. I hope to be able to get more flaps in the future, as I think I have fallen deep for them. :heart:

Your E/W is just gorgeous, I LOVE blue fonce!!!!! We’ll be fraternal twins haha, because my Jumbo is on its way.

Yay! Please post pics when it arrives, Minal! It was actually seeing pics of your gorgeous collection that first inspired me to get a flap. :P

whats the style no?

It is A28598Y01588.

what was the reatail price on this???

I paid retail $1,395, plus tax. ;)

Come on, are you planning your next already lol

Oh no chloe-babe! You didn't tell me you had ESP! :P:P:P

Yesterday I purchased my first ever Chanel bag, medium/large flap in black caviar and with silver hardware. I can really relate to the excitement of opening the box and unwrapping the beauty inside it!

Congrats VVV! :nuts: The excitement was unlike any other, no?

Congrats on your first Chanel. The color is so pretty. I hope to follow in your footsteps soon with my first Chanel.

That's awesome! Which one are you going to go for, Sophia? E/W? :graucho:

Hi Spiralsnowman, usually modelling pics will come after box-opening ceremony....waiting to see more...:smile:

Ah, who am I to mess w/ tradition? Here ya go! (Please excuse the tummy)

Attachments

• ChanelBFFlap82907.JPG
    ChanelBFFlap82907.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 81
  • ChanelBFFlap829072.JPG
    ChanelBFFlap829072.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 78