I got my first Bbag!

1. I thought I'd share my excitement with people who would understand! I got my Cornflower first today. Sorry I can't post pics yet, but my husband has my digital camera. It's not as veiny as I've heard Cornflower can be. The front isn't that veiny at all, but the back is a bit veiny. Overall, it's a beautiful bag. I really wanted the French blue, but this seems like it will be a good substitute.

Unfortunately, I already want a second bag! I've been looking at the Anthracite ones everyone has posted, and I've been lusting after them. This could be a very addictive and expensive hobby. I'm going to try and hold off for a while though.

I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

2. congrats. cornflower is a beautiful color. can't wait to see pics.

3. Congrats and can't wait to see pics!

4. congrats! :heart: Fab choice!

5. Congrats!!!!! I can't wait to see pics and don't forget to model it!!!

6. congrats!

7. Cornflower is so pretty! You will love it!

8. This bag is adorable! Congrats!

9. love the cornflower!

10. Congrats! I have always wanted a cornflower.

11. Congratulations on the cornflower. Such a lovely colour for spring/summer! Can't wait to see pictures.:smile:

Got your first Bbag and already lusting after your second? That almost never happens around here:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

12. :yahoo:Congrats on a great choice!!
    Can't wait to see the pics!!

13. congrats!!

14. Coda72 - Pls post pics~~~~I'm getting excited for you too...hehehhe

15. Congratulations - I think the Cornflower is so versatile. And once you've got one, yes, you do want more - it's addictive.

You may find that the Cornflower works so well in your wardrobe that, like some of us, you totally get into the Blues - and Anthracite is a Blue, it just also substitutes nicely for black, I think.