I got my Eternity Ring!!!! Yeah!!!

1. Well, some of you may remember that I posted several threads about Eternity Rings, asking if they can be worn on the right hand etc.

Well, I finally got mine in November (after being promised one for the last 10 years!) My hubby said that I could have an Eternity ring when we had been married 10 years and although it was our 10th anniversary in July 2007, I couldn't find one I liked until November.

Anyway, it has been very difficult to photograph but it is 18ct gold with 7 diamonds (total 1.5 carats) set in White Gold and I LOVE IT!!!! I still keep looking at all the time especially as it is on my right hand (my engagement ring and wedding ring are an unusual design and no other ring would go with them) and I am right handed.

Hope you like it.

Ring 1.jpg Ring 2.jpg Ring 3.jpg
  2. Beautiful, Congrats!!! :yahoo:

3. i want one! beautiful.

4. Congrats, beautiful ring!

5. Ali - That's a lovely ring! Congratulations.
    I'm just having my eternity ring re-set as it has never sat properly with my e/r & wedding ring.
    I'm working on my DH as I'd like a Tiffany sparkly diamond wedding band - it's our 20th in a couple of years so I've given him 2 years warning!
    Don't you find it interesting that the style in the US seems to be for much bigger & ornate rings and far more have stones in their wedding bands than we do in the UK?

6. it's beautiful! Congrats!!!

^I live in the USA and I agree w/ you:yes: we seem to be a little more ostentatious.

7. :drool: It's beautiful!!!!

8. I do agree but I also think that fashions have changed. When i got married 10 years ago, wedding rings were plain and were either 9ct or 18ct yellow gold. White Gold and Platinum were not really popular. Also, as I said, wedding rings were plain or maybe had a little pattern in them but lots of people now want diamonds in their wedding bands too.

I think that generally people are earning and spending more money. The world is very materialistic now - its all about what you have, designer handbags, designer clothes, posh cars, big houses, big diamonds etc etc. Its just how times change.

If I got married now I must admit that I would probably have a White Gold wedding band and it may have very small diamonds in it but nothing too flash. Mind you - my hubby designed my engagement and wedding rings so they are extra special.

9. Thank you all for your comments about my bling too!!

10. Beautiful ring!! Just love it!

11. Gorgeous! Congrats and wear in good health! My DH and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in May 2007...congratulations on that as well!

12. ^Thanks - Congrats to you too.

13. Congratulations! It's beautiful.

14. Wow that's gorgeous! Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!!! :yahoo:

15. Congrats! What a beautiful ring!