I got my Ergo! (pics)

I went to Coach today expecting to order the Ergo Hobo, but they had it in the back! Woohoo! :wlae:

I picked out the medium sized one in white, which is perfect for me (I'm nearly 5' 9"). It's already summer in SoCal, so I'm ready to use it right away! The leather is beautiful, and the bag is a lot roomier than I thought it would be. Thanks to all you tPFers who encouraged this buy!

Hobo 1
Hobo 2
Hobo 3
I LOVE your bag! It looks so great on you! Doesn't it just hold a TON of stuff...and it isn't HEAVY! I love my Ergo Sig. Hobo!
I am drooling :drool: over your Legacy Oblong Scarf and now I think I MUST HAVE IT!!!! How did you get it tied so perfectly on your Ergo? It looks FANTASTIC...and not too big!!! Awesome!

I am drooling :drool: over your Legacy Oblong Scarf and now I think I MUST HAVE IT!!!! How did you get it tied so perfectly on your Ergo? It looks FANTASTIC...and not too big!!! Awesome!

Thanks, Purse-O-Nality! I just folded the scarf in half and knotted it on the side. For more flexibility in length you can fold the two ends of the scarf toward the center and then tie it on the bag.

i know this thread is old but that bag is stunning and im definitely getting it next month :drool: for you to be 5'9" the bag looks perfect so it should be good on my 5'8" body ! this thread got me all excited bc i want it in white and everything. i think im going to have a coneption (sp?) haha