I got my Ergo! (pics)

1. I went to Coach today expecting to order the Ergo Hobo, but they had it in the back! Woohoo! :wlae:

I picked out the medium sized one in white, which is perfect for me (I'm nearly 5' 9"). It's already summer in SoCal, so I'm ready to use it right away! The leather is beautiful, and the bag is a lot roomier than I thought it would be. Thanks to all you tPFers who encouraged this buy!

Hobo 1
    Hobo 2
    Hobo 3
  2. Katrisse:

That bag is gorgeous. You carry it well. Enjoy that bag!!!

BTW, I ordered the same one in white today. After seeing your pictures, I can't wait until I receive mine.
    Your bag is gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!!
  3. Its gorgeous! Looks great on you.
  4. Ooh, very nice. I have the large one in white and am thinking I will return it for the medium or the Ali in white. I love it with the scarf! I have my legacy scarf tied on my Chloe Ivory Edith and adore it.
  5. LOVE IT! I'm 5'7" so this is a great pic for me. I do like the big bags though, but I know I do want a hobo.

Oh and it looks FAB with the scarf!
  6. It looks great!!! That's the same size I want; I'm gonna go to Coach next Friday though to try on to make sure first...though I've been battling the urge to order it for weeks!
  7. wow.. it's a beauty! great size too, much bigger than I thought it would be. Congrats!
  8. Beautiful!! Congrats!!
  9. That bag is beautiful! It looks great on you! Congrats!
  10. I forgot to add I LOVE your aviator pic that polar bear is sooooo cute!
  11. It's beautiful! Congratulations!!
  12. Looks beautiful!
  13. Thanks, all!

SilverSea, my avatar is Germany's new baby polar bear.
  14. that is a beautiful white bag!!

i love how the scarf you have complements it. very well done!
  15. Katrisse it looks great on you! :smile: and the scarf is such a fun addition!