i got my ergo hobo!

1. I'm really excited because this is my first Coach BAG! :yahoo: I paid for about half, my boyfriend helped me cover the rest. Seeing as it's my last bag purchase that i'm allowed until next year, it's good that I :heart::heart::heart: it!!!

[​IMG]

It's amazing! A little stiff right now, but once I wear it a bit, it will break in, right?

I'm just REALLY REALLY excited and thought I would share :wlae:

2. I love the ergo!! I have the patchwork ergo & completely adore it. Congrats:smile: Thanks for sharing.

3. love it i have the white leather!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a great bag

4. congrats! Enjoy your bag :smile:

5. Congrats on your new ergo! That style will go with everything!

6. Beautiful Bag, Congrats! :tup:

7. Congrats! It's a great choice:tup:

8. Congrats! I own several Ergo Handbags and it is one of the best designs from Coach. Just great!

9. Congrats on your very first Coach bag! Great choice!! :tup:

10. Congrats! Yes it should break in with time. Great choice!

11. Congrats on the bag!! I have it in black sig and love it...and yes it will break in over time. Enjoy it!

12. I have that EXACT hobo! I LOVE mine too. Its perfect. I love it so much I just bought the turquoise medium for some variety but now I am DONE for a while. BAN, BAN, BAN. I usually only buy 1 bag a year but I have bought 3 bags AND a wallet in the past 2 months! It's TPF's fault! At least thats what I tell my husband. LOL ! I just wanted to stock up on these ergos because they are by far my most fave bag of all time.
    Enjoy her!

13. Two thumbs up on this bag.
    I purchased it in black durning PCE and Im loving it! :smile:

14. congrats, i have it in white leather and adore it. it goes with EVERYTHING...

15. Congrats..... I was euphoric when I got my first Coach bag....so I know how you feel!!!!