I GOT MY EPI POCHETTE MONTAIGNE- I thought I had lost it to someone else!

1. I finally got my purse!! I had to wait in line for the opening of a new shopping center. I was at Neiman Marcus thinking that the Louis Vuttion was in there. Once the store finally opened, I rushed inside and asked for Louis Vuttion. The SA said we don't carry Louis Vuttion, but there's an actual store right across the street. I rushed over there and ran inside. I asked the first SA I saw. "Where do you have the Epi Pochette Montaigne?" He apparently had no idea what I was talking about. I said it's a brand new clutch. He looks it up. We walk to the display case, and I notice that another SA is showing it to a girl who is looking at like 5 purses, has LV rings and bracelets on and already has a Papillon Mirior. She can't decide between MY clutch or another Epi, I can't remember which one. My heart is pounding. I'm thinking, "That's MY purse! Please don't take it." I told the SA I'll take it if she doesn't want it. He says "sorry ma'am she's still looking at it." She keeps debating and trying on both purses, and she finally says "I'll take both!" OMG! My heart stopped. No!!! She can't take it. This was only 15 minutes after the store opened. If only I had known there was an actual Louis Vuttion store instead of waiting at Neiman Marcus! Then the SA says "wait I think we may have one more." My heart starts racing! I'm crossing my fingers. He says "yes, we have one more!" My heart jumps for joy! He brings it out. Walks me to the register. I give him my card. He brings out my purse in the wonderful brown bag. A warm sensation takes over my entire body. I feel like I'm floating. I can't stop smiling. My face is glowing. Then I walk out of the store with MY Epi clutch. I look at my phone and oops, realize I'm an hour late for work. OH well it was sooooooo worth it! I LOVE IT!!!!
    newlouis.jpg my louis.jpg
  2. Beautiful. Congrats!
  3. Very pretty! Enjoy!
  4. Great story, lol. Congrats. :biggrin:
  5. oh... i really like this epi clutch! it's absolutely gorgeous... congrats!

i hope you don't mind me asking, but what is the retail price?
  6. Its gorgeous. Congrats.
  7. congrats! glad they had one for you.
  8. i love the ending to your story!!!

congrats on getting your bag!
  9. Congrats! Its beautiful...funny how you went to LV before work.
  10. Congrats!!! Love the clutch!
  11. SO cute! I saw the one in Ivoire!! I wanted it SO bad, but :crybaby: didn't get it!
  12. lol funny storry congrats...
  13. That's a gorgeous bag! Congrats!
  14. i'm glad everything worked out!!! congrats!!!
  15. I'm glad you got it. Congrats ~ That is one AMAZING bag!!