I got my dream bag!

1. ...well almost :shame:
    I lusted after sth. Epi for quite some time now and decided on either the Speedy or the Jasmin. But all my favourite colors had already been discontinued – mandarin, yellow, lilac.
    Finally I came across a mandarin Speedy in like-new-condition (used twice) from a trusted seller.
    As I’m rather broken at the moment *lol*, my mom bought it for me and decided to give it to me as a birthday present :yahoo:
    Should I mention, that my b’day is still 3 months away :shame:... May 8, to be exact *lol*
    But I’m pretty sure that this bag is worth the wait :love:
    Can’t stop looking at those pix, she’s so gorgeous...
    Thanks to everyone who told me about their mandarin bags and how much you love it, you convinced me :amuse: :flowers:
    a5a7_3.JPG b8d7_3.JPG
  2. Lovely~
  3. Thats my dream bag also!, I am lusting for a epi speedy,wear it in good health!
  4. That is a beautiful color too. I have tried it on before and it's TDF.

5. Congrats! It is gorgeous!
  6. FABULOUS!!! CONGRATS!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  7. Congrats! It will be worth the wait; at least you know it's coming!
  8. Wow that is beautiful!!!!! Congrats! I LOVE the color!!!!!
  9. Congrats girl :yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo:

and thank you!!!! :p

I was watching that bag as well and my finger was always twitching over the BIN button, but I was hesitant since I've just gotten a yellow epi noe last month and wanted my next piece to be from a different line (Murakami e.g. :graucho: )

I'm sure the bag will be worth the wait :yes:
  10. Congrats!
  11. That's beautiful. Love the color!
  12. I love that! Congratulations!
  13. Aaaw Mara... I was soooo afraid during the last days that somebody would buy this bag :sweatdrop:
    Btw, congrats on your Noe - I love yellow Epi!
  14. ooh congrats! and my birthday is may 11. youre older than me. lol
  15. oh, I know how that is :sweatdrop: BIN auctions are sometimes a real thriller

PS: You are quick with your signature ... lol ... TV close to your PC as well? :p