I got my Damier Papillon!!!!!

1. Hey everybody! I purchased the Damier Papillon 26 yesterday~thank you so much for the recs for the Damier (vs. the Mono). I love it :biggrin: I looked at the bigger Papillon, but preferred the 26. But of course, I spotted the popincourt since I was wanting a smaller bag. I almost got that one instead, but went with my what I went in there for. Now I'm wanting that one too!!!!!!! Next purchase, perhaps?
  2. CONGRATS! beautiful bag =)
  3. I voted for the Damier too - congrats!
  4. congrats! share pics!! i was soo tempted to get that one when I got the damier speedy - will have to definitely save up for the pap because it's a classic LV shape! :smile:
  5. Congrats! The Damier Papillon 30 is on my wishlist-so pretty.
    Would love to see pics!
  6. Congrats on getting an adorable and classic bag, modeling picts?
  7. I have the 26, and I prefered it to the 30, as the 30 was just a tad too big for me.

Congratulations, enjoy your bag, I still love mine!!!

8. great purchase. I lost my pap but I had always love it. It's a great purse.
  9. Congrats! Damier Pap has always been one of my favorites.:tup: I prefer the 30 though, because it has that sweet baby pap that comes along with it.:love:
  10. The popincourt would be a nice change to the Pap if i came in Damier!
  11. Good choice. I think the 26 is the perfect size. :yes:
  12. Congrats!!!

I love my Damier Papillon too, its my most used bag... out with me everyday to work, on holidays etc... :p
  13. congrats on yr purchase and show ur yr modelling pics..:yes:
  14. very nice, congrats! post pics when you can!
  15. Great choice! You won't regret it. My damier pap 26 was my first Louis and I still love to carry her (it's been 3 years now).
    Do post pics!