i got my clay gigi!

1. yay! i have been searching EVERYWHERE! i called coach, coach outlets, macy's, and Nordstroms all over the country trying to find this thing! finally someone returned one to a macy's after christmas and i got it for $329!!! the sales associate said it was in perfect condition, it was a gift and the woman never used it. she said it just got marked down on clearance, and that the day before it had been $526!

i can't wait i can't wait for it to come! :yahoo:

2. Congrats! I got one on sale at Saks in Black for $160 during the after Christmas sales. Someone had put it on hold and hadn't picked it up so it had gone back out on the floor. I must have been there at the exact right moment. Sometimes, we get lucky!!! I got the last one in the Saks system.:yes: It is a GREAT bag and got me back interested in Coach after a few year hiatus!

3. I love that bag, can't wait to see pics!

4. Ohh. I had this bag and I returned it!! Now I hate myself for it! Which Macy's did you find it at? Congrats!

5. Yay!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see your pictures!

6. I am using my Clay Gigi now and I love this bag. So roomie and perfect HUGE shoulder bag.

7. Congratulations! I love that color/bag combo! Make sure to post pics!