i got my clay gigi!

seattleista

savvy shopaholic
O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
yay! i have been searching EVERYWHERE! i called coach, coach outlets, macy's, and nordstroms all over the country trying to find this thing! finally someone returned one to a macy's after christmas and i got it for $329!!! the sales associate said it was in perfect condition, it was a gift and the woman never used it. she said it just got marked down on clearance, and that the day before it had been $526!

i can't wait i can't wait for it to come! :yahoo:

Congrats! I got one on sale at Saks in Black for $160 during the after Christmas sales. Someone had put it on hold and hadn't picked it up so it had gone back out on the floor. I must have been there at the exact right moment. Sometimes, we get lucky!!! I got the last one in the Saks system.:yes: It is a GREAT bag and got me back interested in Coach after a few year hiatus!

yay! i have been searching EVERYWHERE! i called coach, coach outlets, macy's, and nordstroms all over the country trying to find this thing! finally someone returned one to a macy's after christmas and i got it for $329!!! the sales associate said it was in perfect condition, it was a gift and the woman never used it. she said it just got marked down on clearance, and that the day before it had been $526!

i can't wait i can't wait for it to come! :yahoo:

Ohh. I had this bag and I returned it!! Now I hate myself for it! Which Macy's did you find it at? Congrats!