I got my Chelsea!

1. Ok, so I went to Coach a month or so ago, and fell in love with the Chelsea large hobo in parchment. I really couldn't spend the money at the time, so I thought I'd wait to see if I could move funds around so I could get it. Well, it didn't really look as if I could get it, and I was bummed.

I went to the outlet in CT yesterday to return a zip top Chelsea because it was too small. I, of coures, did a trip around the store to see if there was anything else that caught my eye. They had one of the parchment Chelseas on the clearance shelf! I snatched it up right away. I am so thrilled to have this purse,and I saved $104 on it too.

I also picked up an "L" charm for me, and a "C" charm for my DD for $10 a piece. I always check to see if they have the L's every time I'm there, and they haven't had them for months.

So, yesterday was my lucky day :yahoo:

here is the link to the purse, but they don't show the parchment anymore.
  2. yay! how exciting! You made out like a bandit! I just bought the large chelsea siggy hobo and I LOVE it.. it is such a great all around bag.. congrats!!! :tup:
  3. Good choice, very nice looking bag! I have the older version of this bag, have probably owned it for 2+ years and I love it. It holds a lot of stuff. Congrats on your purchase!
  4. CONGRATS on your beautiful purchase!!! My hubby bought me the medium signature Chelsea hobo and I LOVE her!!!! PLEASE post some modelling pics of you and your new bag!!!!! We would LOVE to see!!!! Congrats again!!!
  5. Congratulations! I am waiting for my blk/white siggie satchel to come in! Can't wait!
  6. Congrats! That is a great looking bag and feels so comfortable to carry. I tried it on in the store and mentally added it to my wishlist...when is the next PCE?!