1. on Saturday. It was left at the front door.... so happy!!! Its darker than I thought it would be.... but its gorgeous. I haven't tried it on yet, hopefully it can fit on my shoulder... if not.... I think I will go for the flap..... pics to follow!!!!
  2. congrats!!! can't wait for pics
  3. Oooh! Can't wait to see photos!
  4. Cannot wait to see your pics, I know it is very beautiful. Another package left at the front doo ,OMG.
  5. Ooh im so excited for U!!!
  6. Wow, congrats! I am also thinking about this bag. Let me know if you find it user-friendly or not!
  7. Darker? That sounds like a good thing! I've been playing with my black bowler a lot and the shoulder thing is iffy. It feels better on the forearm. It might not be a good bag for the times when you have your baby with you. But play with it awhile, load it with your things, and see what you think.
  8. Nothing like seeing that box on your front stoop!!! Congrats- want to see your pics.
  9. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics - I'm sure it is beautiful
  10. Congrats!!
  11. Congrats! Pix please!
  12. Can't wait to see pictures of yourself carrying the bag!

Yes, when I first saw pictures of it, I was thinking the bronze might be too metallic for my liking. But when I saw it IRL, it was WOW! The bronze is more matte, and not strikingly shiny. I think the change in leather to deerskin also helps to tone down the colour.

I have tried on the flap. It is smaller than the medium bowler. I think nothing beats the bronze bowler in terms of styling and the wow factor. I guess it all boils down to personal preference. If you should choose to get the flap bag, get the bronze one!
  13. I can't fit it comfortably on my shoulder. . . it's WAY too tight for me:sad: that's the only reason I don't have this bag.
  14. I love the bronze bowler. Its nice and roomy. fits on my shoulder. but not that comfy. However in the winter I never use a shouder bag, to many bulky cothers. The color is gorgeous too.;)
  15. Yay!!! Can't wait to see pics