I got my BIRKIN finally *PIC*

WOWEEE!!! :yahoo: Thank God you posted this here babe!

After my long hiatus, I come back and see this!!! What a nice surprise!!! *DROOL!*
CONGRATULATIONS! She's a beaute! :heart:

I saw this IRL in HK during my recent work trip, there were 2 Orange Plumes at resalers (no Fuschia though...*SOB*) so I know how much more amazing it looks than in photos!

MODEL SOON!!!!

Thanks Moviegirl325, missmustard, jaegerhomme, MomOTwins, Accessorize*me, MrsMorris, birkin101, Kiss Me Deadly.

Also thanks to MrsS, we learnt from the store supervisor that it's tangerine and not orange. Tangerine is a shade darker than orange.

Accessorize*me, remember I told you I only like ostrich in fuschia? Well, I ought to take back my words. I realise that I love ostriches in any colour!!! :drool:

Posted some "action" pictures here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/your-hermes-in-action-57539-355.html#post2423134

Accesorize*Me, there is a plume in fucsia in Amsterdam boutique!!! I was there a few days ago and my jaw dropped when I saw it. And my guess it's that it was chevre.

Congrats on your wonderful bag, Quennie, did you buy it in Spain?? The surroundings in your pic look like my country!