I got my bag (Thank you, Bjara)

hsin531

Nov 16, 2005
I got my IF bag! Well, technically it hasn't arrived yet, but I found one and it's coming home to me soon. But the main point of this post is that I really want to thank Bjara so much for keeping an eye out for me and spotting the bag I wanted and contacting me. I'm so grateful that she was so kind in helping me out and also thanks to so many of you for giving me recs and information. You gals are great! :lol:

one of my great joys is helping other handbag lovers find the stuff that's hard to find (hence my post yesterday about the chloe bags) and it's so great to know that others do too! yay! lovefest!

OH please tell us which IF you've got and where and how? I want the Audra, the old particularly without paying almost double on ebay. Thanks.

kk1668 said:
OH please tell us which IF you've got and where and how? I want the Audra, the old particularly without paying almost double on ebay. Thanks.

There's an audra in NM.com .. I think it's in bronze and brown

hsin531 said:
I got my IF bag! Well, technically it hasn't arrived yet, but I found one and it's coming home to me soon. But the main point of this post is that I really want to thank Bjara so much for keeping an eye out for me and spotting the bag I wanted and contacting me. I'm so grateful that she was so kind in helping me out and also thanks to so many of you for giving me recs and information. You gals are great! :lol:

I was glad to do it...I love to web surf....especially eBay, so it helps if I have a destination in mind. :shame: A few years back on a expecting baby forum I helped a gal find a certain crib bedding at a store here in CA that she couldn't find in the state she lived in. It's a good feeling. :biggrin:

I am so glad that it worked out!!!

The IF Whipflash Jane is a really cute bag! Especially for those who feel the Audra is too large.

Attachments

• 07_1.JPG
    07_1.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 67
Bjara said:
I was glad to do it...I love to web surf....especially eBay, so it helps if I have a destination in mind. :shame: A few years back on a expecting baby forum I helped a gal find a certain crib bedding at a store here in CA that she couldn't find in the state she lived in. It's a good feeling. :biggrin:

I am so glad that it worked out!!!

The IF Whipflash Jane is a really cute bag! Especially for those who feel the Audra is too large.

Thanks for the suggestion. Where can I find this Jane bag and its dimension? I did a search but not much came up.:sad: