I got my Amore from Pulse Today!!!!!

1. I got my Amore Zucca and caramellas from Pulse today :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dothewave:
    I couldn't have picked a more perfect zucca if I picked it out myself. I'm so happy!! :love: I'm afraid to take it out of the plastic bag it's in b/c I don't want to get it dirty. I've got lattes on the front and back and adios and ciao all over the place, front back, bottom!! :graucho: No milk bottle family on the front only the cuter milk cartons and momo bella and her lover are cut off by the zipper on the front!! Woo-HOO!!! It's stunning!!

2. omg how'd you get it so fast?! you lucky duck :] i cant wait for mine to come in! pics please! or at least describe what it looks like!! :biggrin:

3. Yes yes...I would like to see pics!@!!! :biggrin:

4. Congrats! Your bag sounds cuteee! I'd be afraid to take it out of the plastic too .. all my bags are in plastic :p haha I want my next bag to be an Amore Zucca too!!

5. I wish I had a camera here :sad: . It is absolutely perfect. :yahoo: I don't know how I got so lucky with this bag!! :graucho: The front above the zipper has the koi fish and the sushi couple centered perfectly in between the straps...under the zipper has the milk cartons (not bottles) the green tea, the flowers, under them is the mushrooms, the lattes :love: adios and ciao ciao, under them coffee, butterflies , dinos, sushi, koi and then sandy & her lover is under the strap!!

Forget about the back, it's absolutely perfect with everyone on it!! :yahoo:

6. It sounds super cute :biggrin: I'm glad you're happy with your new bag :wlae: :yahoo:

7. Thank you!! I was starting to :sweatdrop: wondering if I'd really like it b/c I hadn't seen an amore zucca IRL but it was :love: at first sight!! :graucho:

Did anyone else get their stuff from Pulse today?:shrugs:

8. I just ordered my stuff, so I know it's not coming today :sad: How long does it take to go through the mail? Mine might take a day or two more than yours since you live in Cali.

9. It takes 2 days for me from the day she sends it out. I know you're about the same b/c Tokidoki:heart: er and I once ordered on the same day and we got our packages the same day. She's in HI and I'm in CA.

10. Too bad TokiJen has camera issue and we probably would never get to see the perfect Zucca :graucho:
    I haven't see Amore IRL either, does Pulse still have Zucca left? maybe I should call now...

11. Gosh, I wish I had more money. I would buy an Amore Zucca. My addiction is getting out of hand -- must find reality! lol.

Thanks TokiliciousJenY :biggrin: So hopefully mine will come by Friday or Saturday...she said she sent it out today :biggrin: OK, is your name Jen? LOL. I keep calling you by your sn haha.

12. Yeah Jess, my name is Jen!! :graucho: If she sent it today I'd think you'll have it by Friday, Saturday the latest!! :yahoo:

JuicyMario - I'm sorry about the camera issues...one day I'll have a camera in my hands :graucho: . I heard that they're out of zuccas but I'm not positive if that's the case. It's worth a shot, you might as well give a call to see what they've got!! :graucho:

13. Congrats on your perfect Amore zucca, Jen!! You need to borrow a friends camera or something!!

14. I know I know...I'm sitting here with it and no one to show it to! I'm :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: all by myself!! :lol:

What kinda loser doesn't have a camera :roflmfao:

15. lol, no cameraphone either? lol.