I got my ali hobo! + collection

sprinkles,
I know you cannot handle your new bag too much. But, if possible, would you show a picture of the long versus short strap! I still cannot get over how gorgeous your bag is!!!!

BTW, awesome collection! You have really great pieces!

sprinkles,
I know you cannot handle your new bag too much. But, if possible, would you show a picture of the long versus short strap! I still cannot get over how gorgeous your bag is!!!!

BTW, awesome collection! You have really great pieces!

Hey! There actually only is the short strap, I think the extra rings are there for just the look but they can be used for adding a long strap i'm sure!

Hey! There actually only is the short strap, I think the extra rings are there for just the look but they can be used for adding a long strap i'm sure!

Sorry, I was flipping between the coach website and the purse forum and got the Legacy Ali description confused with the Legacy Hippie! :shame: Thanks anyways.

And thank you for always being so informative!! I feel like we always get great "inside scoop" b/c of you!! ;)

Rose is a more dull light pink, it's gorgeous though! The flap is about the size of the soho flap but much thicker- you could fit a lot more in it.

It's so pretty...I love the striped interior. Congrats! Since you've seen the new legacy collection is the leather flap a pretty fair size?
Coach - New LEGACY LEATHER FLAP

And how come in the catalog the pink looks bright & on the website it's dull & vintage?

congrats sprinkles! it's really cute

i myself was looking at the ali bag, or the mandy courier, or the satchel. i think i may get the ali bag, but i'm still debating between black and brown X_X can't get the white because i'll get it dirty and it's not cleanable.

i'm somewhat worried about the strap.

i love the inner lining and for sure, i'm going to pick up the ponytail and keyfob before it's gone but the katy travel strip seems like its going to be around when the deletes come.

=) sunday will be a fun day!

i thought I had posted on this thread, but i guess i didn't...

i love that bag!! the interior is so cute. that is one of the bags that i wanted when i saw it in the managers look book last month (or whenever that was).

Congrats and enjoy!!