I got my 04 black first in the mail today..

1. :yahoo: I can't believe it!!!!! I got this beauty from a lovely PFer. When I pulled her out of the dustbag I was in awe of the leather :nuts:. I couldn't believe that leather could be so soft and silky. This is the first bbag that I have seen and felt that wasn't 06 or 07. I had the biggest smile on my face and had to call my dh instantly. I can't wait for him to get home so he can feel the leather. I tried taking some pictures. In the pictures it makes the bag look kindof shiny but she is more matte. Tomorrow I will take some modeling pics because right now I am in my pj's, LOL. Thank you so much Peggy for letting me adopt her; I will wear her proudly!!!! Btw I took pictures comparing the leather to my 07 black city, the first is on top and the city is on bottom.

04 black first.jpg back.jpg bbag family.jpg comparision.jpg
  2. [​IMG]
    Congrats VB~! Love the two together, and the leather is wonderful!!

3. very pretty. congrats!

4. Yayy congrats :yahoo:I love the First in Black.:yes: First is on my next with list. Enjoy it.:heart:

5. Oh wow shes a beauty, lovely and squashy! Congrats!

6. CONGRATS!!! LOVE THE FIRST :woohoo::yahoo:

7. Thanks everyone!! I am so excited still. I can't wait to use her tomorrow!!!

8. Congrats! :party:

9. Loves it - congrats!!!

10. The first :drool: :drool: :drool:

11. w o w - so gorgeous! the leather is so much nicer in the older bags, kinda depressing... but so drool worthy!

12. it's truly beautiful... Congratss!!!! :yahoo:

13. Congrats!!! can't wait to see your modeling pics! she's so cute!

14. wow lOooovely bag! congrats! Use her in good health.. or all the time.:drool:

15. Beautiful. Congrats!