I Got Mine With A Little Help From My Friends!

1. I have been a hardcore Coach lover for a long time, but I never purchased one from eBay until now. I was too chicken to do it on my own so I posted on the Authenticate This thread and Court helped me out and told me to GO FOR IT! And I Did!! :yahoo:I have been wanting one of the 2005 Holiday Patchwork bags since Dec 2005 when I made the big mistake of NOT buying one. I am posting the photo from the auction but I will post MY photos when it arrives.

I own that patchwork in the duffle!
  3. Alright! I'm contemplating a holiday bag as well. Congrats!
  4. I read that thread (CONGRATS!)...court is always a lot of help. :yes: I'm fairly new to buying on eBay as well and this forum has been a life saver!
  5. I remember seeing that bag at our Coach outlet over the holidays and am still kicking myself for not buying one! Many congrats! I think that patchwork is really stunning!
  6. I always liked that style. Congrats!
  7. yay! I'm so glad you got it! Like I said it's becoming a pretty rare bag since it's a bit older - those are my favorite ones! Ones not everyone has!

Good for you! yay! and thanks for the kind words
  8. congrats! it's a beautiful bag.
  9. Congrats ^-^
  10. This is my absolute favorite patchwork bag.. ever.
    I just love it. It speaks to me. One of my friends has the demi and another has the tote (lunch tote, I think -- the one with the sideways buckles). Anyway I just LOVE it and hopefully someday I'll be able to snag one of these..
    Congrats on your purchase!!
  11. Congratulations!! I've only purchased a coach bag on eBay once (before finding tpf) and it was a fake! Good for you for putting the auction on the authenticate this thread!!!!
  12. beautiful! I've always admired that bag; congrats on the new addition to your collection! :smile:
  13. Congratulations on the stunning bag!

I have this and ALWAYS get so many compliments. It's so beautiful!!
  14. Congrats on your new bag can't wait to see pics!
  15. love the bag! i've been dying to get one of those! :smile: