I Got It!!!

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: After work I went straight to LV Fashion Valley and I purchased a........Panda pochette accessories and the cles...I will post pics soon!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

2. :yahoo:CONGRATS!!!:wlae:

3. YEAH!!!!! Cute!

4. OOooh NICE! Can't wait to see the pics! Congrats!

5. oooh.. can't wait to see your pics! I've never seen a panda cles before! Congrats!!! That's amazing how they're still available from the stores!

6. Yeah! The Panda is too cute!

I think my SA was mad when I bought mine as I purchased mine from my location but not from her! :wtf: I hope it doesn't hurt my mirror chances!! LOL

7. Congrats!

8. Love the panda. Can't wait to see pics.

9. You should have purchased it at around this time!!! They barely got a Panda Pochette at the boutique!!! :biggrin:

Congrats to the OP!!!

10. Gongrats!

11. I did! I just received it today. This is how lazy I am, I had them ship it to me from the Houston store! LMAO! OMG Now if they have a mirror waiting for me then I WILL go to the store.

12. ...and I thought I was lazy!!! :roflmfao:

That would be so awesome if you went on Friday to pick up your Miroir bag... and walk in at the time I was there exchanging my sandals... :yahoo:

LV-Fanatic: Do you have any pics to share with us? :graucho:

13. Thanks everyone. I love them both so much...there is 2 more pochettes at fashion and 2 more cles as well. Get them while we still can! I will try to post the pics now.

14. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

15. Congrats .. I love the panda:heart: