I GOT It!!!!!

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I am so excited!!! I can now totally see what you are all talking about. The leather is to die for. It is so light and smushy. The city is totally a perfect size too. I really thought it was going to be bigger than it is but it is really a nice medium size. I think I would of been disappointed if I had gotten a first like I was thinking.

It was wrapped up so nice in it's box from the seller as well. I had to go through a ton of stuff to get to it. It was really like unwrapping a present. I was really scared to see it because the ink really looked browny purple in the pics the seller had on eBay. This bag is in no way brown at all!!

Looking at it right now it is a really dark blue ink color from far away. If you get up close you can see the purple in it. The brighter the light the more purple the bag gets!!! It also is really nice and distressed. The only thing wrong is there is the smallest bit of wear on both of the bottom corners. I think with some moisturizer that it will totally look new. I put a bit on the corners and they looked much better then when they were dry.

I took pics with both the flash on and with out the flash for you girls to see my new INK City. Now I just have to decide if I LOoooooVE the color or not. It's not pink by any means and I love pink. Anyway here is my girl.....

balfrontflash.jpg balfrontnoflash.jpg balbackwithflash.jpg
  2. congratulations! i love ink too.

3. congrats~~I like Ink color~~

4. Congrats Meemie! :yahoo: I :heart: your ink too! The color and leather look amazing! What a great first bbag.

5. :heart: What a beauty!:heart: ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

6. 0o0o0o0 YUMMY - congrats!!! she's beautiful!

7. Congrats!!! That's my favorite bag right there. I never get tired of looking at them. So glad you're happy with your purchase.

8. Congrats, the ink is one of my fave colors too! Enjoy your new bag:smile:.

9. congrats!!! I love the city size.

10. loooooooooooooooove it!

11. definitely a beauty ! enjoy!

12. Congratulations! The ink is a beautiful color and the City is a great style! Your bag looks gorgeous.

13. Congrats on your beautiful bag, that leather looks like it will become even more wonderful with time.

14. Congratulations!! She is a beauty! :heart:

15. Congratulations- it's absolutely stunning!!!