I Got It!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For the past few weeks, I've been going to interviews after interviews for a Visuals Director position at Coldwater Creek in South Coast Plaza (I'm currently an Assistant Visuals Director at Restoration Hardware, also in South Coast Plaza). And I finally got a callback today and I got offered the job! :biggrin: :biggrin: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: !!

The pay is considerably more of course, and the hours are guaranteed, plus medical benefits are paid by the company (and not out of my paycheck! :rant: ), and since the store is in the same mall (same side of the mall too!), it's no difference in travelling for work/etc! WOO HOOO!

I cannot tell you how happy I am, because this day was so damn :censor: up until I got the call.

I would celebrate with buying something LV, but I have bills to take care of. haha. Once I get everything out of the way, then for sure, a celebratory reward gift for myself indeed!

I just wanted to share with you all. :smile: :yahoo:
  2. Congrats!!!! More LV for you :biggrin: :biggrin:
  3. So Happy For You! Congrats!
  4. Yeah Congratulations!!! Definitely celebrate, even if its not with a handbag!!!
  5. If you come to DC, PM me and we will celebrate with drinks (on me). CONGRATS!!!!
  6. WooHoo! Congrats on your new job!!:yahoo:
  7. congratulations :biggrin::flowers:
  8. Congrats!
  9. Congrats!! Sounds like a great change!
  10. Jimmy ~ I'm So Happy For You....That Is Wonderful!!! Congratulations!
  11. Ohhhhh...CONGRATS! SO happy for you! I wish I could be an Assistant Visuals Director! The job is SOOOOO COOL!!!! Best of luck to you! Make more money, buy more LV, and then share the pics with US!!!!
  12. Yipee! An adult beverage and a new fashion item are in order!:yes:
  13. Congrats on your new job! And you definately have to reward yourself. :flowers:
  14. That's great news!! Congratulations on your new job!! :nuts: :nuts: :yahoo:
    Keep us updated on your next big LV splurge!
  15. Congratulations on getting the job!!! ;) Maybe you can "cheat" and get yourself a LV accessory instead of a handbag to celebrate :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.