I got it TODAY!!!

1. For those of you in the Scottsdale area... Louis Vuitton started selling the new epi and hearts today!! And I bought the Grenade epi pochette accessories! It is such a beautiful color in person. Its more like a magenta! In fact it perfectly matches my Louboutin magenta simple pumps! I love it so much!!!! The cassis is also beautiful and I will be getting the pochette in the next month! It is a deep purple, like the pictures but brighter. Unfortunately my camera is broken but I will post pics of it, and my whole collection soon!

For reference here is the simple pump... the color is just like this!!!

simple magenta.jpg
  2. I've always liked those magenta simple pumps, and they would go perfectly with your new bag ! I can't wait to see pictures, especially modelling ! :graucho:

3. Yeah!! Thank you so much!!

4. yay, congrats! can't wait to see your pics! I love the new "grenade" color ... so vibrant and the cassis ... yum!

5. more pics please...eheh :tup::heart:

6. YAY!!!! I can't wait to get the hearts....hopefully tomorrow here in Vegas.

7. thanx thats a hot colour

8. I agree! The new grenade color is beautiful. I originally thought it was a fuschia color, but it is indeed more like magenta. I also love the deep color of Cassis. I want a Cassis bag and perhaps a grenade SLG. Can't wait!!

9. Yay, new pink! Love the shoes too!

10. *gasp* the pochette comes in grenade too?! can someone post a pic? also, congrats on your purchase!

11. I love this color. Can't wait to see pics of the new epi - Congrats!

12. That color is gorgeous! :love: Great...now I need more things...:push:

13. Did you see the cosmetic miroir things there? I'm awaiting their call....

14. Love those louboutins! Matching shoes and bags, you can't go wrong! Congratulations.

15. Congratulations! I :heart: the color!