I got it!! i have it!! its mine!!!

1. Hello b-bag peeps!

I finally got my perwinkle GH Day! After searching the globe (literally) I got a call 2 days ago from Printemps (Paris) that they had one in store (even though intially I wanted the Aqua GH Day - its ok.. might get a work)- so obviously I WANTED IT and guess what it arrived today:yahoo: :yahoo: :heart: :yes: :wlae:

I ripped the box open - i really did! I used my nail clippers (dont ask why - a moment of insanity I guess) and there it was a beautiful periwinkle day....... its soo classy!! I can actually see myself wearing it for almost every occassion!!!

Thanks to you all for your help and support a couple of weeks ago when i really thought i couldnt get one!!

I cant seem to upload the picturess.. it says its soo big.. can anyone tell me how to go about it??? Would love to post pictures up!

2. Congrats! I love the nail clippers, I had those moments too! Cant wait to see your pics! :woohoo: :woohoo:

3. Congrats!!! I remember you posting about looking for an Aqua or Periwinkle GH Day and it seemed like you were going to give up hope on ever finding one. I am so glad you were able to track one down! I am sure you will enjoy and love it more because it was such a challenge to find. Enjoy your new Day!

As for uploading pictures, if you can resize the photos to a smaller size then you will have no problem uploading them. My digital camera takes huge photos too so I usually upload them on www.photobucket.com and they have an option to resize the pictures to a smaller size.

4. Oh thats so exciting for you, I bet it's a beauty. I had the same problem uploading pics, Best thing to do is mail the photos to yourself then save those pics and use them. that resizes them....there maybe a quicker way though.

5. Easiest thing to do is lower the pixel size on your camera prior to taking the photos. Then you don't have to bother resizing them on your PC.

6. Hey I need to try that, great info!

7. Oh wow hurry i want to see pics of her!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ooh I've been dying to see a day or city in Periwinkle GH. You can resize the pics in ms paint or adobe photo shop.

9. Oh cool! That sounds like an AWESOME combo!!! Can't wait to see pics :yahoo:

10. Pictures!!! I need pictures!!!

11. OOhhh! How exciting! Please post pics!!!

12. ok i have tried sending the pics to myself! didnt work...
    how do i resize? sorry i'm not fimiliar with this

13. I wish I could help you, but I don't know! Sorry. Hopefully someone can help.

14. Congratulations!
    Can't wait to see the pics.

15. awesome!!! cant wait for pics!