i got it, i got it! mono speedy 30 & azur cles!

1. i finally went and made my first lv bag purchase! :yahoo::heart:

i ended up just going to short hills because the weather was bad and it was the closest one to me (out of sh, kop, and gsp). i'm so happy i did because i found the greatest sa ever, romeo. he was SO helpful. he helped me try out all of the speedies, and, dear god, MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH THE MINI LIN SPEEDY 30! i almost got it instead of the mono, but i figured since it was my first, i should just go with the tried and true that i've been wanting so badly.

AND, i also got the damier azur cles. it's SO cute. since i'm ebaying my mono cles soon, i figured i should just pick up the azur while i was there. :smile:

if anyone is looking for an sa at short hills, definitely ask for romeo. i got some great suggestions pm'ed to me, but none of the recommended sa's were in when i was there (i asked!).

uh oh, it won't let me upload pics. i'll keep trying, i promise!
  2. Good for you!! And welcome to the dark side of LV where your obsession will run rampant especially with all the enablers here at tPF. LOL
  3. congrats! now you can change your signature.
  4. Congrats!
  5. yay!! congrats!!
  6. Congrats i love mine!
  7. YAY!! congrats :yahoo:
  8. congrats! i want wait till your pics get uploaded!
  9. Congrats! The DA Cles is growing on me.
  10. congrats!!!
  11. Congrats, good choice on getting the Mono Speedy, I love mine. The Azur cles is so cute too!
  12. congrats! i loved my mono speedy- i'll be buying a new one soon!
  13. Congrats on your first LV and the cles! The mono speedy is a classic.
  14. Congrats & enjoy
  15. Congrats!