I got it! I got it! I got it!!!

1. I've been searching for a damier papillon 30 resell FOREVER and nobody seemed to want to let go cuz it's such an awesome bag...but I finally found a fellow pf member who was cleaning out her closet and let it go to me for a phenomenal deal!

When I opened it I felt absolutely giddy and put it on and started dancing around the house! My fiance was cracking up but was happy to see me happy. He actually really like it too cuz he thinks it looks like a pouch to carry arrows (like for a bow and arrow) :amuse: . boys.

anyway, i just wanted to share my excitement over finding a fab deal on a long sought after LV :biggrin:

2. congrats Ginger. That's a great bag. I've been looking for a used one too but haven't found it. You should enjoy it and disregard the bow & arrow pouch comments. hehehhehe.

3. post some pics when you get a chance~! Congrats~!!

4. Congrats! Great bag! When men make comments like that...hhmmm...smack him with your bag!!LOL!JUST DO NOT HURT....THE BAG!!!!!!LOL!
    KIDDING!(not about the bag...just the hitting!)

5. Congrats on your bag!!! It's always great to get something you've been wanting for a long time!!!

6. Congrats!!! I'm so jealous!!!! Enjoy your new papillon.

7. Congrats!!!

8. I'm happy to hear how excited you are! Congrats!

9. yay! how much did you get it for?

10. Congrats! Enjoy!!

11. Congrats!!! The Papillion is a very cute bag, and it's great you got a good deal on it.

12. Hilarious! Get Robin Hood to take a picture of you and your new bag so we can see it! (ps- the bow and arrow bag is called a quiver!)

13. congrats!!! post pictures if you can. =)

you gotta admit that it's kinda cute when a man makes a comment like that.

14. So very happy for you! And congrats also on upcoming nuptuals!

15. Congrats! I love the damier papillon.