I got in!!!!

1. I had a really bad week last week (got a huge chunk of my mark deducted from an assignment because of my own stupidity, was having some family problems, stress with end of semester assignments and exams, and a million other things). Anyway, I was feeling pretty low when today I got a call from the University of Toronto's law school saying I have been accepted for next year!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It's just beginning to hit me now, but I can't even explain how excited/happy/shocked I am. I wasn't expecting to get in at all, let alone get an offer in their first round of admissions. I still don't even understand how that could possibly have happened, but I'm definitely NOT complaining.

Anyway, I just needed to share my excitement. I have to somehow go force myself to study for the exam I have tomorrow, and I have NO idea how I'm going to bring myself to focus after this.

2. Congratulations!

3. CONGRATS to you! thats great news - especially since you seem to have worked so hard. High five to you :smile:

4. congrats! :tup:

5. WOW....congratulations!!!!!!

6. Wow, what an accomplishment!!!! Congratulations!!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

7. aww congrats!!! that's wonderful news!

8. Congrats and best wishes! :heart:

9. congrats to you!

10. Congratulations, that is wonderful!!

11. Congrats, you deserve it! Treat yourself to a nice handbag or something ;)

12. WOOHOO! congrats!!

13. yayyy congratulations!! :biggrin:

14. Congrats!!!!!

15. Congratulations! You can be very proud of yourself,as it is extremely difficult to get accepted. To give our american friends an idea of its prestige;it is like being accepted into an ivy league university!
    What a future you have ahead of you!
    Cheers.