I got a sssppppeeedddyyy!!

MissThing

Sep 13, 2006
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

^^ That is exactly how I feel!!

I am a proud owner of a Damier Speedy 30.

I bought it on Sunday because my birthday is today. I waited ages to own one and this month I thought "I'm getting my speedy"

I bought it from Harrods, in London. Unfortunately they don't have boxes there but they did the two bags thing. The SAs were OK there.

I was like a kid when I got home, I took it out, unfolded it, folded it back. I even put my face in it to smell it. :drool:

I noticed the side says Made in France and I found the code, sp3007, (March 2007??)

At first, I though there was no D-ring, but it was on the other side, hehe! :rolleyes:

I took it out for a debut today, I got a couple of double takes and one 'look aty the bag then look at me'. I was dressed all casual, with dark jeans and a hoodie jacket but it felt cool, as if the speedy pulled it all together. That's partly why I like the Damier, it's not as recognisable.

I have pics but my phone line needs to be repaired :crybaby:so I'll post them as soon as I can get a PC with a memory card reader.

I have a my champs-elysee bandeau to dress it up right now. I'll buy a vernis cles sometime before christmas.

my first LV bag, and first non-outlet brand-new designer bag. Yay me!! :yahoo:

(P.S. I also got Hermes Vert Orange cologne :graucho:)

congratulations!!!!!!! the damier 30 will be my first high-end piece ever as well, hearing your story just makes me more excited/look forward to my soon-to-be purchase. we'll be damier twins! :biggrin:

enjoy your gorgeous new bag, and can't wait to see some modelling pics!