I Got a package today!!

1. I am new here but I thought I would share! My sister lives near the outlet in Roundrock and she picked up a few things for me and shipped them here! I am so excited.

The first is an 07 (I think) Legacy Shoulder bag in Raisin and the second is a Legacy Framed French wallet in clay. The bag was only 159.00 and the wallet was 35.00:yahoo:

079.JPG
  2. I love the bag and wallet - great deals!!!

3. Please post some modeling pics - I am very interested in the bag but would like to see how it "fits"

4. Wow!!! They are GORGEOUS!!! You got a great deal too!!! Enjoy!!!

5. I love the color!! and you got a great deal congrats :smile:

6. WOW! Gorgeous items! And I can't believe you got that wallet for 35.00!!! Why don't I ever get deals like that? lol!

7. Welcome to tpf :flowers:

Congrats on your new stuff! I have the same bag in whiskey and I LOVE it!

Enjoy :tup:

8. Wow!!! what an amazing deal! Congrats

9. WOAH!!!! Holy &^%$ You got some GREAT deals!!! $35 for the wallet?? I can't wait to go to the outlets on March 1st!!!! My Best Friend that is getting married at the end of the month is getting married in AUSTIN!!!! So I plan on hitting both outlets on the way back home!

10. omg what deals!! congrats!

11. ooooh You're making me want to make the 3 hour trip from Dallas to Round Rock/San Marcos REAL bad! :smile: I love both your pieces, I am SO in love with the Legacy line. The Raisin color is gorgeous...that bag has been on my Coach.com wishlist for a while. Welcome to tPF!

12. I am flying down to see my sister and we are going to the outlets in Roundrock on the 29th and San Marcos on the 1st! I hope I find some more good deals! The wallet was crazy. I could not believe it. My sister bought 3 (that's all they would let her).

13. Wow, those deals... I'm speechless!! Now I really wish I lived near an outlet!! Love the bag and wallet... congrats!!

14. I so want that bag. I love it.

15. Wow wow wow! I have never had that kind of luck at the RR outlet! Good job!