I got a New MJ Bag!! PICS ON THE WAY!

1. Today as he BIGGEST day in my designer handbag life!:yahoo: I got THREE new gorgeous bags! The battery in my camera is low so I will have to post pics in the morning but I'm so excited I had to share!

At long last I finally got a Mina!!:yahoo::yahoo: I kept going back and forth and finally took the plunge! I decided on black and it is absolutely beautiful!!!:yes::heart: It is much lighter than the Stam and I really love the chain strap without the handle design because then the handles don't get in the way... I got the most amazing price on it too!!

Thank you to everyone who responded to my thread about Minas!!

PICS ON THE WAY SHORTLY!:tup:

Oh yeah... I also got a LV Damier Speedy 30 and a simply delicious Coah Miranda Vintage Leather Satchel! These were my first LV and first Coach bag:love:

2. Congrats! :yahoo: Can't wait to see the pics! :heart:

3. Woo Hoo! Looking forward to seeing the pics...congrats!

4. get that camera going in the am so we can seeeeeeeeeeee
    enjoy!

5. congrats!! Which color did you get in the Mina??

6. Congratulations on all your new bags! I'm dreaming of a Mina too :drool: and it is gorgeous in black! Would love to see pics!

7. Well done,I am starting to like MJ's more and more

8. Great bags!!

9. Congrats on your fabulous purchases!

10. Would love to see pics! Congratulations on the Mina. It is a fab bag. I still haven't taken the tags off of mine, but I might have to this weekend. It is so much lighter than the Stam, but I love that it is a substantial bag that holds so much. I bet it is gorgeous in black.

11. congrats! where are the pics??? :graucho:

12. this will work... This will be my first time posting pics using Image Shack so bear with me...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a pic of all 3 bags...

[​IMG]

And then a pic of just the 2 black bags... I can't believe these are my first 2 black bags!!!

[​IMG]

13. great bags!

14. beautiful! All are great, but I love the Mina the best. I just LOVE the quilted elastic. I did not like it when it first came out, but I totally changed my mind and I wish it would come back in future collections. Congratulations!

15. Congrats on the gorgeous bags! I especially like the mina;)