I got a new Chanel flap bag with matching Manolo's!!

1. Hey ladies,

I decided to stop by NM before the dreaded price increase and I ended up with a classic flap in the 225 size. Although I was originally there for shoes for an upcoming wedding, I couldn't resist this bag, especially with the upcoming PI.

I love it, it's simple, it's classic and the leather is beautiful! It goes perfect with the black satin Manolo's too.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    IMG_3596.JPG IMG_3595.JPG IMG_3594.JPG IMG_3586.JPG IMG_3587.JPG
  2. ooooh oooh ooooooh

what an amazing combo.

Gosh I love it, congratulations :biggrin:
  3. gorgeous!!!!! both both!
  4. Congrats on both:woohoo:..love those Manolos, I have them in silver:graucho:!, perfect match!
  5. What beauties! Is the bag the metallic reissue? I just love the way it looks, and it matches the shoes perfectly, those shoes are killer! Love them both, you have great taste :tup:
  6. :drool::drool::drool:
    Nuff Said

7. Very nice, congrats!
  8. What's a new pair of shoes without a new bag?! Congrats - very nice. Karl would approve! hehehe.:supacool:
  9. thanks everyone, they are so gorgeous, i have them sitting out on my table in front of me so i can keep looking at them.;):heart:

you know, it's weird, i originally thought it looked metallic too but I asked the SA and she said it's just called black. although it's this fall's black and it does definitely have a shimmer to it but not as metallic as the metallic black, it that makes any sense. it's not the same as the caviar leather though, that's for sure.

now i am sooo excited for the wedding to come, i have the perfect dress too!!! yay :nuts:
  10. Excellent combination. Can never go wrong with black.
  11. What an excellent pairing! Congrats on your gorgeous bag and shoes!!
  12. i love seeing bag & shoe combo pics! those shoes are so gorgeous!
  13. I love your new bag, shoes, and puppies! The puppies are sooo cute!!! Those dance videos were hilarious!
  14. very lovely!!!
  15. Yes, MsJenn, I just posted on your thread in the shoe area. Both are so gorgeous.